Tuition fees for piano lessons
The piano lessons takes place in Breitestraße, 13187 Berlin Pankow. (U / S station Pankow)
A trial lesson for children and young people is free of charge. Adults are entitled to a reduction of 20 euros.
Depending on the age and abilities of the students, the lessons listed in the price list are available.
Monthly rates for regular lessons:
- Individual lessons 30 minutes per week (for children up to 6 years old) € 80, monthly
- Individual lessons 45 minutes per week: € 105, monthly
- Individual lessons 60 minutes per week: € 125, monthly
- Offer 2 x 45 Minutes per week: € 175, monthly
For the sake of simplicity, the fee is a monthly flat rate, which is calculated from the yearly rate divided by 12 equal monthly rates, and is due at the beginning of each month. It refers to an average of 38 weeks per year. There is no instruction in the Berlin school holidays or on non-teaching days as well as on legal holidays. A minimum contract term is 3 months.
Ten sessions (10 x 60 min): 400 €
The contract model "10 lessons" is an offer for adults and is a package of 10 piano lessons.
Contributions for individual hours without contract:
Single hour (45 minutes): € 40
Single hour (60 minutes): € 50
Tuition fees for rehearsal accompaniment (correpetition) & vocal training
- Single lessons of 60 minutes: € 50
- The costs of recording / concerts are agreed individually.
The lessons take place in Pankow. Upon request, I also accompany singing lessons. Possible travel costs will be arranged individually.
These prices apply exclusively to new contracts from May 2019.